Contributions to liberal politics
For the 2021 Bundestag election, I ran as a direct candidate of the FDP Augsburg Stadt / Königsbrunn.
Even though I was aware that a mandate was not achievable, the election campaign gave me pleasure and showed that there is not only a great need for liberal politics, but also a much greater interest than it often seems.
I therefore continue this page as a blog, because:
Liberal ideas and concepts are more important than ever!
Especially via videos or posts in social media, a large part of political communication takes place today, but also of opinion formation and social discourse. I find this exciting and would be delighted if you could network with me there.
Particularly interesting are currently video platforms such as TikTok and the formats adopted from there on Instagram and Co. So, it's best to stop by here and follow:
Do you have any questions for me? It's best to put them on abgeordnetenwatch.de right now via my profile – then other interested parties will also see it.
Medium-sized companies – family businesses, craftsmen, start-ups – are known to be the prosperity engine of our economy.
As a board member of the Liberal Mittelstand Schwaben, I am particularly concerned with the topics that have to do with the middle class.
As a lawyer, I often have to struggle with the problems of the middle class.
From the 2021 election campaign
I was nominated on 24 September 2020 by the FDP Augsburg and Königsbrunn as a candidate for the 2021 Bundestag election.
Here you will find information about me and my focal points.
Follow me on Youtube! There I will regularly comment on events and topics.
The best way to reach me is by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portrait of Alexander Meyer (AZ)
- Gögginger Wäldchen (DAZ)
- Interview on Corona Policy (AZ)
- No mask requirement for cyclists (AZ)
- Fireworks allowed on private areas in Augsburg (BR)
- In Augsburg may now be fired (South German)
Court overturns fireworks ban on private land (BR)
- On private property: Court overturns firecracker ban in Augsburg (BILD)
- Court overturns fireworks ban on private property in Augsburg (AZ)
- Lawsuit on fireworks (BR)
- Lawsuit against the ban on fireworks on private property (AZ)
- Interview with ATV on the InfSG
- Demo Report (AZ)
- Report on the demo (Stadtzeitung)
- Interview about the demo 31.10.20
- Election as candidate (AZ)
- Don't make public transport free of charge
- Afghan local forces
- Framework concept for sport
- Testing at schools
- Rules for vaccinated
- Still no test strategy for schools in Bavaria
- No more scientific basis for school closure
- To the Augsburg surf wave
- Equal rights for in-company training
- PM on the mask requirement for cyclists
- BayVGH finally overturns firecracker ban
- Court overturns private ban on firecrackers
- Lawsuit against the ban on fireworks on private property
- Curfew does not solve any problems
- Doctors under general suspicion?
- Lift the ban on accommodation!